For enquiries, call/text/whatsapp 08106432737
Spotless, Glowing Skin!
Personally, I stuck to it and abandoned other skincare products…
Even though I no longer had severe acne when I started using this new solution, I however noticed some good results on my skin:
- While I was pregnant, I developed some dark skin tags. They said it’s normal in pregnancy and would go off after childbirth. But no, they didn’t go off my face after I gave birth.
Thank God it was around this same time we created this magical product; I started using it, and the skin tags disappeared faster than they appeared. Just noticed about 5 days later that they were no longer there.
- The few acne on my body (especially my back) dried off fast.
- I noticed a new, radiant glow on my skin, and my true colour came out evenly.
Just let me show you a picture I took recently when I went for antenatal, without any makeup on:
Wherever I go – church, hospital, work, my child’s school – and even when I post pictures online, people keep asking me the same question: what are you putting on your skin that’s making you this fresh and glowy?
But really…I’m not here to inspire you with my story...my condition was no longer that bad.
Acne-Prone Sensitive Skin Healed!
Let me gist you instead about one of our earliest customers and users of the product, Damilola Ogunnika, who was just like you a few weeks ago.
Dami also had a face (and body) full of acne, black spots and other skin blemishes, but just like you, nothing worked satisfactorily for her.
Whenever she got a product that promised to give her a clear skin, she was always disappointed; the product would not just fail to remove her acne, they mostly added more to her problem.
And that’s because she has a very, very sensitive skin that reacted negatively to most ingredients, even the so-called natural ingredients (aloe vera, shea butter, lime, mention it – she reacted badly!).
She even reacted badly to the soap we were selling before now.
Just as you are now, she was tired of her skin conditions but also gave up on trying new products on her body.
It was a very HUGE leap of faith when she finally decided to try our new magical formula.
In fact, I can’t call it faith, because she told me that she was actually expecting the usual breakouts the next day after using our product (because she tried something similar in the past and her skin reacted badly – only if she knew ours was totally different!).
Well, she waited but no fresh breakouts or bad skin reactions came.
Instead, she got pleasantly surprised.
Just exactly as you’ll experience, within just 5 days she started noticing some changes on her skin.
...And now...she has fully regained her self-confidence and beauty, and no longer enslaved to acne, black spots and all the frustration that comes with them.
This will be your story (or even better) within the next 14 days when you start nourishing your skin with this product.
Before I give you more success stories, interviews, screenshots, before-and-after pictures, etc, let me tell you about this magical product now changing the lives of Nigerian women.
A Powerful Host for A Powerful Blend…to radically transform your skin!
We needed a base – a carrier or host – a product that can accommodate this powerful blend of herbs and help control the dosage for the user.
After considering different options – oils, creams, soaps, etc. – we finally chose the best soap in the world.
We chose the almighty African Black Soap!
Wondering why we chose the African Black Soap?
It’s simple: the African black soap on its own has strong antimicrobial properties and shares some of the wonderful properties of the plants in our proprietary secret blend.
So, they’ll just complement one another and together become more potent in giving you the skin of your dreams.
The Best Bathing Soap in The World!
The African black soap is the product we found to be powerful enough to accommodate our powerful blend and not reduce its power, yet suitable for ALL skin types, whether oily or dry or sensitive!
And that just simply aligns with my goal of a beauty soap for everybody.
If you see anyone reacting badly to the African black soap, then it must be for either of these 3 reasons:
- The person has an underlying medical condition that needs to be first treated before tackling their skin problems, or
- The person got their African black soap from a wrong source.
- Bad non-skin-friendly ingredients have been added to such black soap.
Back to my gist…We were right in our choice of the African Black Soap as our base product to carry our powerful herbal blend.
According to Wikipedia, the African black soap is very popular among North Americans.
And it’s true: there are far over 18,500 combined reviews, with an average of 4 stars, for African black soap on the first page of Amazon search alone.
This soap is popular among North Americans for a good reason, and these are the same reasons we chose this powerful soap as our base ingredient...
HealthLine gave 14 benefits of using the African Black Soap.
- It's antibacterial: the African black soap kills off bacteria, which is the cause of most skin blemishes and disorders
- It's safe for all skin types: It’s advantage over other soaps in the world is that it is suitable for ALL skin types, even sensitive skin.
- It's moisturizing: the oils in the black soap helps to moisturize the skin, especially if you have a dry skin
- It won't make your skin oily: the African black soap naturally regulates and balances the oil on your skin, no matter how oily your skin is. Remember it’s excess oil and bacteria that cause acne.
- It helps soothe irritation: the black soap soothes reaction on sensitive skin, patches or breakage from dry skin, redness from rashes and acne and every form of irritation or inflammation
- It's anti-inflammatory: it doesn’t just reduce inflammation; it also prevents it
- It helps fight acne: its antibacterial and antifungal properties go deep into your skin pores to clean them out and kill acne-causing bacteria
- It may help reduce fine lines: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and thereby slow down aging and make you look younger
- It helps protect against photoaging: photoaging is the damage of the skin and consequent aging that comes from repeated exposure to the UV rays of the sun. The African black soap protects you against this undesirable skin condition.
- It helps improve skin texture: as the African black soap tones, softens and smoothens out your skin, the texture and quality of your skin would greatly improve.
- It helps prevent razor burn and related rashes (or bumps): the African black soap is great for shaving – you can use it both as shaving cream and after-shave, as it protects your skin from bumps and rashes.
- It may help reduce hyperpigmentation: like sunburn and dark spots -- and every other form of discolouration...and helps to even-out your skin tone.
- It may help minimize the appearance of scars and stretch marks: the African black soap is famous for its healing properties that help heal scars and wounds. This also allows it to gradually fade stretch marks away.
- It's antifungal: the African black soap doesn’t just kill bacterial infections like acne, but also kills fungal infections like ringworm and yeast infection.
These are just 14 out of dozens of other benefits of the African black soap.
Really…It’s an insult on our heritage that the African black soap is “popular” among North Americans and changing their lives positively, while they keep selling their own chemical products back to us.
We need to take back what belongs to us and use it for our own good.
Did you notice similarities between the African black soap and the three plants in our herbal blend? Now you understand why the African black soap was our perfect base choice.
Combining this powerful soap with our powerful blend made us end up with a skincare product with superpowers.
And we simply named it...
The BeauCrest African Black Soap!
This is NOT Your Average or Usual Black Soap!
How many black soap “mixers” understand both the traditional and scientific sides of these herbs?
That’s why I had to work with botanists and later partnered with someone who already knew about traditional medicinal herbs before she even studied them in school.
So she knows everything about herbs: traditional/cultural, academic and scientific.
That’s how she can know the best products and the proportions to mix to suit every type of skin.
And oh, the process she takes the ingredients through, to make sure they retain their potency and aren’t contaminated, would make you love her for how much she cares for you.
The BeauCrest African Black Soap and its ingredients go through a carefully monitored six-step process:
- Collection (of the best ingredients from the wild, from markets, etc)
- Treatment (to protect the plants from microorganisms that would otherwise render the active compounds useless)
- Conversion (from the form each plant was collected to the best suitable form)
- Mixing (in the perfect proportions we found most potent, after a lot of research, tests and experiments)
- Packaging (neatly and hygienically to ensure your safety) – we’ll definitely improve on our packaging in the nearest future…for now, the content is most important.
- Storing (in an hygienic environment too – I don’t play with safety, especially when it comes to what people put on their bodies)
So…you can rest assured that your soap isn’t just safe because it’s 100% organic and plant-based, but also safe because of the hygienic condition of the manufacturing process and the environment in which it is made.
And not just that, it will work for your skin and make your blemishes a thing of the past.
Ironically, while interviewing Dami, I found out she already used black soap in the past; she even bought hers from the biggest mixers of soap in this part of the world.
But it failed her!
Here’s what she said:
- Damilola Ogunnika
My skin is very funny in a special way; I tell people I have the most reactive skin in Africa. Lol.
I react badly to almost everything. I reacted to all the soaps and creams I've used. I even react to herbs like aloe vera, lime, etc. I reacted to your Horse Oil Soap too. In fact, I believe I react to air too! It was so bad I started covering my face with veil.
So when I learnt about the black soap, I was at first skeptical, because I recently bought black soap that was mixed with other herbs at Bode in Ibadan, yet my skin broke out after I used it.
So I was expecting fresh breakouts the next day after using the BeauCrest African Black Soap. To my surprise I did not react badly...and not just that, there are no new breakouts. The blemishes are clearing; the black spots are fading. I don't cover my face again.
If me with skin that can react for Africa can get results this good in less than 2 weeks, then I believe this soap will really work well for everyone else.
Thank you so much for this soap; I'll get another before this one finishes!
I have a normal skin, and you’ve heard the story of how the BeauCrest African Black Soap removed my skin tag, my few acne and gave me a super glow everybody is envying.
You’ve heard the story of Damilola that has a super-sensitive skin.
Now let’s check out people with super oily skin!
See what another user with oily skin and open pores said about the BeauCrest African Black Soap in a chat, after just 6 days of using it:
And here's her full (and touching) testimonial:
- Seun Adediran, HottieBond Beauty Studios
“My face is clearing, like really clearing.
My pores are very open, but the soap really unclogged my pores.
My body sef don clear. Even my husband was blown away.
My student too is happy for me – other people notice the difference more, especially people that knew me before. That's how I’m certain your black soap is working.
That black soap is the best thing to happen to me, honestly <3 <3 <3
All I can say is: the soap is the truest remedy I've found for my battle of over a decade with acne!”
Here’s her before-and-after pics in less than 3 weeks of using the BeauCrest African Black Soap:
Thanks for trusting my recommendation and ordering the BeauCrest African Black Soap. You’ll be so glad you did.
I really can’t wait to share your own transformational story too.
Your partner in beauty,
- Mr. Joshua A.
“I have a very dry and sensitive skin. Acne isn’t my problem, but I can’t use just any soap, as it makes my skin drier and I start having funny reactions and breakages/cracks in funny places.
However, since I began sharing the BeauCrest African Black Soap with my wife, I’ve not experienced any dryness or flakiness or cracks on my body. Only a very few soaps have accomplished that.”
P.S: You know how frustrating it is when acne, pimples and black spots affect your social life so badly that you almost don’t go out again?
Trust me, I know how it feels: I was a victim too...
And that’s why I made it my lifework to help as many women as possible gain their freedom from the hands of skin blemishes.
Hence my reason for spending so much time and money in creating a powerful soap that will clear ALL your blemishes, no matter your skin type, and give you the beauty, power and self-confidence you need to tackle life issues as the boss-lady that you are.
Once you start using your new BeauCrest African Black Soap, your life will change so drastically that you won't need to hide behind heavy makeup and long clothes again; you’ll begin to get admired wherever you go because of your smooth and flawless skin!
Order now to get your package of the BeauCrest African Black Soap. Click here to order: http://www.beaucrest.ng/abs-pod-form/
P.P.S: If you have an oily skin and are used to your skin producing those plenty oils that cause acne, your skin might feel a little bit dry when you start using the BeauCrest African Black Soap.
But that is a good thing. Means the soap is working well: it’s tightening your pores and controlling the production of oil on your skin.
So don’t worry when your skin feels dry or tight; you’ll get used to it pretty soon. It’s the only way you can become spotless with time.
(Or don’t you prefer a drier and clean skin to a skin full of oils and blemishes? I thought so too!)
Let’s go deal with those nasty oils and bacteria; click the button below to place you order now!
P.P.P.S: Please don't forget to take a picture of your face before you start using the soap. Then keep it safe.
Also take pictures at intervals: 1 week; 2 weeks and 1 month.
Then compare the differences between these pictures.
You'll be very happy and grateful!
(We don't mind you sending your before-and-after picture to us on WhatsApp: 08106432737. Thanks in advance!)